help with push mode

I have a very simple push example I'm trying to tun, but I get a problem with the mitogen router. Here is the stack trace:

Cli(Demo())

File "/home/x/.pyenv/versions/opsmop/lib/python3.6/site-packages/opsmop/client/cli.py", line 49, in init
self.go()
File "/home/x/.pyenv/versions/opsmop/lib/python3.6/site-packages/opsmop/client/cli.py", line 129, in go
api.check()
File "/home/x/.pyenv/versions/opsmop/lib/python3.6/site-packages/opsmop/core/api.py", line 63, in check
contexts = executor.check()
File "/home/x/.pyenv/versions/opsmop/lib/python3.6/site-packages/opsmop/core/executor.py", line 76, in check
self.run_all_policies(mode=CHECK)
File "/home/x/.pyenv/versions/opsmop/lib/python3.6/site-packages/opsmop/core/executor.py", line 97, in run_all_policies
self.run_policy(policy=policy)
File "/home/x/.pyenv/versions/opsmop/lib/python3.6/site-packages/opsmop/core/executor.py", line 114, in run_policy
self.process_remote_role(policy, role)
File "/home/x/.pyenv/versions/opsmop/lib/python3.6/site-packages/opsmop/core/executor.py", line 195, in process_remote_role
self.connection_manager.prepare_for_role(role)
File "/home/x/.pyenv/versions/opsmop/lib/python3.6/site-packages/opsmop/push/connections.py", line 71, in prepare_for_role
self.myself = self.router.myself()
AttributeError: 'Router' object has no attribute 'myself'

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Sounds like you may have an older version of mitogen installed, that was added in very recent git versions.

Can you share the output from "pip freeze" ?

colorama==0.4.1
dill==0.2.8.2
Jinja2==2.10
MarkupSafe==1.1.0
mitogen==0.2.3
opsmop==0.1
PyYAML==4.2b4
toml==0.10.0

Yep, if you can uninstall mitogen and then reinstall ("make requirements" again from an updated "opsmop" checkout), you will get a version from git that contains the code in question.

There are various good things in mitogen master so I'm tracking that, updating periodically if I need something.

That fixed the problem, thanks!